Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Startled

My cat, Spot, likes to get into my parents bedroom and my parents don't like it, so they usually leave the door shut, so in turn my cat sits there and paws at it until they open it again. Well, as I was sitting in my momentarily uncomfortable chair, I looked over and saw her looking at the door so I said, "No". She turned her head to look at me, then back at the door, so again I said, "No". It went on like that for a little bit until after one no I heard my dad say "Yes". Not only was that kind of funny, it was also kind of startling. My parents have a meeting to go to up at church which they left for a few minutes ago, but I made the mistake of thinking they left awhile ago. I wish I could say embarrassing moments like this were a rarity, but I can't. I just thought i would share my little embarrassing moment with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment