Thursday, February 16, 2012

David Choi Twitter Reply

I'm usually never girly, it's a rare thing to see me act truly "girly" but something happened not to long ago that made me have one of those girly moments and since it pertains to my previous blog post, i thought I would share it. I had posted a tweet on twitter about my audition and I tagged David Choi (an amazing artist on YouTube, you should go check him out if you don't know who he is. He happens to be one of my favorite artists and the artist who's song I used to audition for my schools musical.) David Choi actually replied to my tweet and told me Good Luck. I had a gigantic fan-girl moment and ran upstairs and told both of my parents about it. It truly made my day, and I can officially go to sleep happy now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment