Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Research Paper

I woke up today with horrible back pains and it hurts so badly that I can barely move. I also have a research paper and presentation due today by 12:00 for my Gen Net class. If you don't know what Gen Net is, it's a class which is basically like Skype, so my teacher is actually at a different school. If you don't know what Skype is, Google it. So here I am in a chair which on a regular day would be perfectly comfortable to sit in, but today is extremely uncomfortable and is not helping my back at all, working on my research paper and presentation. I hope my back gets better before bed, and if it doesn't, I hope it gets better for school tomorrow. That's how my day went. I hope, whoever reads this, that your day went better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment