Friday, February 3, 2012

Chronicle

I went and saw the movie Chronicle today. In my opinion, the movie was alright; although I probably wouldn't want to see it again. It reminded me of the movie Hancock the entire time. They can fly, The main 'bad guy' busts a hole in the side of a hospital, and there is a fight in the air. For those of you who want to see it, don't worry, I didn't reveal anything. New Guy was there (or should I say, Clark Kent) and his cousin. It was the first time I have hung out with New Guy outside of school and I'm glad I did, I had a pretty good time except for a few things here and there that irritated me. I was also there with my friend Alissa, and my new friend Katelyn. Overall I had a pretty good time. On the car ride home, Alissa was asking her mom for a Slurpee, she said no; but it made me realize what I'm going to do tomorrow. Get a Slurpee. And it will be wonderful. I hope, those of you who read this, that your day is fantastic tomorrow. I'm off to bed so, Goodnight World.

No comments:

Post a Comment