Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I dislike Valentine's Day. It isn't only because I happened to be alone on this holiday, but I never really believed in Valentine's Day. A man in a relationship shouldn't have to have a specific holiday to make his girlfriend feel special. His girlfriend should feel special and loved everyday. On top of that I just personally don't like people, my significant other especially, spending extra money, money that could be used for something better, on me. I also realized that basically every single one of my friends is in a relationship, so not only was I alone on this holiday relationship wise, I was completely alone.  On the plus side, today, I had one of the best naps I have had in a really long time. To those of you who read this, I hope you've had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment