Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Break

Oh! I mentioned it briefly in my last post but I'm going down to Ohio again. On Friday it is Brandon's birthday and then Saturday he is having a dance at school. The theme is neon and there are going to be black-lights  it should be fun! I'm spending the week down there again and I can't wait. 

Because I'm going down on Monday I have a lot to do tomorrow. I have to buy clothes for the dance, then pick up some craft stuff to attempt his moms birthday gift again, and other things so I can continue practicing, and then if I can't find any neon clothes, I have to go buy some clothing dye. 

Then on Sunday I have to pack everything. Good thing is I have no homework for spring break, which starts Monday. That's why I'm able to go down and visit him. 

I'm really excited, but I'm also kind of nervous. The last time I was there and around his friends I didn't give off such a good first impression. I'm pretty horrible around new people so I hope I do better this time. 

Anyway, Seeing as how tomorrow is such a busy day, I'm gonna get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment