Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baby Kinka-Cute

Oh, and by the way, here is what they look like as baby's. I didn't think they could get any cuter! After researching some more, I found out that If you wanted to buy a Kinkajou, depending on the seller, they cost between $1,500 and $2,000. Not too bad for an exotic animal if you ask me. The cage they need to stay in is around 4 ft. tall and wide. They need a lot of space, so some people actually dedicate a full room to it. It's very docile and kid friendly! Like i said in my first post, beats having a dog! 

Oh! and did I mention they're legal in Ohio?!

I'll just leave these heart warming baby Kinkajou's here. 





·         AaronP. "Exotic Pets - The Kinkajou." - InfoBarrel. Hinzie Media Inc., 26 May 2011. Web. 26 Mar. 2013.
·         "Creepi Crawlies, Baby Kinkajou." Creepi Crawlies, Baby Kinkajou. N.p., Nov. 2012. Web. 26 Mar. 2013.
·         "Misc. Oddballs." Misc. Oddballs. Wild Things A. R. Inc., n.d. Web. 26 Mar. 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment