Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break Details

I had a fantastic time with Brandon on my Spring Break. It's really late right now and I just got home today, so unfortunately I don't have any pictures for you; but, there will definitely be some later. Brandon and I went on an adventure while I was down there. We were watching "Friend Green Tomatoes"  when we both had an overwhelming craving for Donuts. His mom let me take her car and drive up to the nearest gas station to get some. That was the first car that I have driven that was not mine or my parents. It was a small trip, but a fun one. Every single day was so much fun down there but Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were the best.

On Thursday I went with his parents to pick Brandon up from school. Then we drove into town to drop his dad off at work. When we got back home his mom had a Zumba class to go to and when she arrived back Brandon and I took the car into Alliance and rented some movies. It was my second adventure. We rented 3 scary movies, and 1 normal movie. We also stayed up really late. We hit that hour where reality gets all silly and nothing you say is not funny.  

On Friday it was Brandon's birthday! He is now 18 (he is 6 months younger than me). He has become a man. For his birthday I went with his dad and him to go out to eat and then everyone went over to his Grandparents house for cake and ice cream. His sister Jamie also came down from college to see him. After his Grandparents house, everyone went out to Karaoke except for Brandon, his Dad and me. His parents let us take their car again and we drove up to Kent to go to one of his favorite stores. That was my third and final adventure. When we got back home Brandon and I just hung out in his room and watched scary movies.

On Saturday Brandon and I went to a school dance at his High School. The theme was neon and they had a couple of black-lights near the front of the gym. There weren't many people there but I still had tons of fun. His friends are so much fun to be around and I just enjoyed being with him and dancing. He looked really nice in his neon blue shirt and his neon green over shirt. We didn't take any pictures of ourselves but we did get a group photo of us with his best friend Evan and his date. After the dance we went back home and proceeded to finish up our scary movies. 

I always love visiting Brandon and I'm hoping I can see him again really soon for his Spring Break. I know I just got home, but I really miss him. I cannot begin to express how happy it makes me to be able to wake up and know that he's actually there. It's really hard to see all of these couples walking around and know that I can't be with him all the time like that, but he is definitely worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment