Friday, January 20, 2012

That Looks.. Appletizing.

I sit with the same friends at lunch in the same spots everyday as do most people in High School I'm sure. Lunch is probably one of my favorite points in the day because I love my friends and we always have so much fun talking and joking around. One of the main things I love about my friends is that we love to be Cheesy and yesterday at lunch was a perfect example and a moment I'm likely to not forget. My good friend Alissa was eating a nutritious apple to which my other good friend Brittany comments, "That apple looks appetizing". I took a second to giggle softly to myself before adding, "No, that apple looks... appletizing". We all then proceeded to burst into laughter. I just thought I'd share and tell all my friends who read my blog, Love You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment