Wednesday, January 18, 2012

American Idol

I don't usually watch American Idol, but tonight I decided to tune in for episode one of their new season. Apparently there is this girl who auditioned with her brother last year and I guess he made it pretty far. He took a back seat this year and let her audition solo. When she walked in and the judges started talking to her, they made her bring him in and then proceeded to make him audition. Well, they are both going to Hollywood. I don't know about you, but if that happened to me, I would be pissed. If my brother stepped back to let me shine on my own and then just ended up auditioning anyway, I would feel so hurt. The look on her face was devastating and I hope that she is not only okay, but that she goes very far if not win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment