Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Not As Car-ismatic As I Used To Be.

I have been hearing a not-so-good noise in my car for about the past week now, so I decided to take it into the shop to see what it was. I wish I hadn't because when I was done, I was the one that needed fixing. It turns out that both of the front ball barrings in my car need to be changed along with both break pads, which will cost me around $722! If THAT wasn't bad enough, they found a myriad of other things that need to be fixed as well. Things that aren't broken now but will break soon. They gave us an estimate on what it would cost to fix it all at once. The estimate? $1,900! ! ! 

We are only going to focus on what needs to be fixed now, which are the ball barrings. However, there is talk of just getting a new car all together. Who knows. Either way, it sucks! 

I'm super bummed about this for obvious reasons, but also because I've been trying to save up for the apartment. I have no idea how I'm going to save up for the apartment when I have a car that needs 2-grand worth of fixing?! 

Urg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment