Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Follow Your Dreams

You see all of those inspirational quotes and videos. "Never give up on your dreams," "Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something," "Do it because you love it." I love those things, I think they're great, but they also make me kind of sad. I've never had any of those dreams. I've never had one thing that I want to go after and know that that's what I want to do forever because it makes me happy. I'm going to college now for something I enjoy, something that I can use anywhere, something that will allow me to move to a variety of places, and something that provides a good income; but, will it make me happy? I've been having a lot of doubts about my major lately and other aspects of my life and it's been hard. I have a long list of things I want to try, new things, but no money to try them.

 I don't know if I'm happy with where I'm going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment