Monday, April 14, 2014

6 A.M., A Dog, and A Fire Alarm.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. This past week I have actually been house-sitting for a friend of mine and taking care of their animals (2 cats, a dog, and a goldfish). Two nights ago we had a brief but powerful storm here that unfortunately, knocked the power out in her house. I've made multiple stops at my house to pick up candles and other power outage supplies after burning through the candles they have here. 

This morning, roughly, 6 A.M. The lights flickered on for a moment, then off, then back on and on they are seeming to stay.

This would be great news if the Fire Alarm didn't turn on with the power. 

Twice, the fire alarm beeped for a short period then stopped. 

Unfortunately for me, My friend is still in Mexico and sound asleep so thus all of my questions and messages go unanswered for now.

Lets just hope the fire alarm stays off, and the lights stay on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment