Friday, August 10, 2012

Today I had a doctor's appointment that I had to be up around Ten am for. If you know me, you know that I don't go to sleep until six sometimes eight in the morning, so I decided just to stay up. I ended up actually just staying awake all day and later on I was laying on the floor and I passed out. I fell asleep somewhere around dinner time when my mom had just finished making dinner. My family and I usually watch a T.V show while we eat dinner so, like usual my parents were flipping through channels. I must have passed out around then because I woke up to them watching a T.V we all usually watch together, so I said, "You're watching it without me?" and both of my parents kind of chuckled and said "we thought you were watching it with us!" I'm not sure how funny that is to those of you who read this, but i had a nice laugh out of it. I personally blame floors for being too darn comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment