Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Doctor's Downside.

I haven't had much to post about the past couple of days. I still really don't. I'm going to the doctors today though for a check up and an update. Keeping my doctor in the loop. Most people don't like going to the doctors, I actually don't mind it. Disregarding the fact the reason people go to the doctors is because they usually don't feel good. Every time I go to the doctor, my doctor tells my mom or dad and I a new joke. One of the things I remember the most about my doctor, is that, when I was younger, like little kid younger, he always used to joke around. He would say things like "have you stopped smoking yet?" or make jokes about how much ear wax I had when my ears were perfectly clean. It was really funny. The only downside to visiting my doctor, is that the wait is... so... long. My doctor is really busy, so even if we go in for just a check up, we are usually there for a couple of hours. I am not looking forward to waiting for hours today, but overall it shouldn't be too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment