Thursday, August 2, 2012

College Kid

It is official! I am scheduled for classes at college. I am moving on in life. I have American Sign Language 1, which kind of stinks because I have already taken 2 years of American Sign Language in High School but I am required to start over anyway. Then I have Deaf Community and Culture which I am excited for. In my previous ASL classes we learned a little about Deaf culture but not much. Lastly I have English 101 along with Basic Drawing. I have actually taken one drawing class in High School but, again, they require you to start over. I'm really excited to get started but still sort of nervous. I'm not sure who I am going to know in my classes if anyone, but I'm eager to learn more about ASL and the Deaf Community and Culture along with Drawing and anything else I take in the next year. My classes don't start until September 4th, but there's still a lot to do before then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment