Saturday, February 8, 2014

Modcloth Contest

Hey Guys! 

I'm super excited. Why? Great Question! 

One of my favorite websites, Modcloth ( http://www.modcloth.com/ ) Which is an online vintage clothing store and more, is putting on a contest! The contest is for anyone who wants to submit a new design for a dress. They provide the template and you have to come up with the print. Whoever wins receives a free dress with their pattern, Modcloth will sell the winning design (with your name on the label) and the winner even receives $500! 

I'm excited because I'm going to submit some designs. I'm not sure if I'm going to win, I'm not getting my hopes too high, but, I'm excited because I'm trying. 

On top of all of this, Brandon is coming up on the 12th and staying until the 17th! I can't wait to see him again. It's been just about 2 months since I saw him last. It is extremely hard and painful not to see him for so long. He makes me happy. 

For Valentines day we're thinking about going to the Planetarium, the Museum, and then out for dinner. What do you think? 

'Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment