Sunday, January 5, 2014

Growin' Up

It's high time for another post! I'm really bad at this guys, sorry. 

Brandon and I are getting an apartment! Don't worry, not right now; but, in about 4-6 months! After he finishes up with school Brandon will be moving up here to Michigan. He already has a college picked out that he is super excited for. We've looked at and visited a few places already and we have found one that we are really excited about. I still have yet to call to put us on the wait-list and we still have a lot to figure out until then but we can't wait. 

I'm growin' up Guys.

It's time I get out on my own and start growing. I'm very nervous for it but I know it will be good for me. My brother was always extremely independent. The second he had the chance he went away for college and from there found a job that was again, away from us. He's always known what he's wanted and how to take care of himself. I am the opposite. I've relied heavily on the help of my parents. I'm not nearly as independent as he was but I'd like to be. I'm excited for the responsibility, the independence, and being able to be with Brandon more than once a month. I'm excited to grow. I'm also equally as nervous for all of those things but, that's just the territory. 

P.S. 
Did I mention we get to paint our apartment?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment