Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mini She Hulk

I babysat my brother's, girlfriend's daughter last Saturday, and like usual, she is the cutest thing ever! I always, ALWAYS enjoy babysitting her because she makes my heart melt each and every time. This time she had a bit of trouble falling asleep because some shadows were scaring her, so I told her to just hold up her hands like claws and Rawr at whatever scared her, that way, it'll be more afraid of her than she'll be of it. After she laid back down and I shut the door, I heard her say, "rawr!. . . Rawr!. . . RAWR!" and then with a slight giggle, she whispered "I scared you". It was so cute. She will probably never ever use that technique again, but hearing it once was amazing. It made my heart melt. I also found out that for Halloween she will be going as Hulk. She loves the Hulk, we even watched an episode of Hulk while I was there. She's going to make the cutest most terrifying Hulk ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment