Tuesday, October 8, 2013

So Uh... This is Becoming my M.O. Isn't It?

Whew. It's uh... It's been awhile. Sorry about that.

The job at the bookstore was temporary so I no longer work there. However! I do have an interview with someplace tomorrow! So I'm very excited about that, here's hoping. 

My parents and I went to a concert last Sunday that was fantastic! It was Sarah Groves, Andrew Peterson, and Bebo Norman. They were all incredible. At the concert was also a company called Compassion International. I will post a link to their website below. What they are is a company who helps sponsor less fortunate children around the world for around $38 a month. It helps pay for education, shoes, and bible school. I will be helping my parents sponsor a little girl named Lariza who lives in Guatemala. She is 5 years old and she is adorable. I'm very excited about that as well.

I am still continuing to go to college for Interpreting studies. The classes are starting to get a bit harder but that's to be expected. I hope everything goes well and I can stay on the Deans list. Speaking of! I don't think i told you guys but I'm on the Deans list at my college! I have been maintaining a 3.8 GPA each semester and I'm so friggen happy about that! 

I'm sure I have LOTS more to talk to you guys about but I have to for now so, until next time!

P.S. In my second to last post i told you guys i have a lot of pictures to show you, and i do. I will get them up as soon as I can.

P.P.S. Here is the link to Compassion International
http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_child/default.htm?gclid=COua54qeiLoCFY87MgodNiMA8Q

P.P.P.S. Here's an Apology Picture. Found on http://www.dailycute.net/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment