Sunday, February 24, 2013

Valentines Day

Brandon came up on Valentines weekend and stayed with us again. I missed him so much, I was so glad to see him. While I'm so happy I get to see him at the same time it really sucks because I get so sad when he has to leave. It's hard, but it's worth it. He makes me feel better about myself. He makes me happy and that's something that I don't take for granted. 

For Valentines Day he got be a big box of assorted chocolates, except I don't like assorted chocolates so he gave the chocolates to someone else and filled it with candy that I do like. He bought me some Reese's pieces, Sour Patch Kids, gummy bears, Milk Duds, and a few others. We also went and saw "Warm Bodies", that movie about the zombie love story. It was really cute. While we were there we got one of those set of pictures that come in strips. 

I miss him oodles, but I plan to try and get down to see him during Spring Break so, here's hopin'! 

Here are some pictures that were taken that weekend. More pictures from that weekend are coming.






No comments:

Post a Comment