Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Renaissance Festival

   I attended the Renaissance Festival this past Sunday. It. Was. Awesome. I love Ren. Fest. I've gone every year for about four or five years. I've accumulated a costume over time and I will maybe post pictures of said costume at some point in the future. My costume consists of a dress, a tail, multiple necklaces and a boddis. This year however, I used the corset and tulle from my prom dress instead of the boddis. It almost looked half Renaissance, half Gothic. Either way, it looked pretty amazing. 
   This year I also bought a journal/ sketch book. It's all hand made, paper included, and leather bound. I will definitely be posting pictures later. It was a whopping sixty dollars, which I admit, is a bit much to spend on a journal/sketch book but I had fallen in love with it. I think that's all I have to update you on for now. I will continue to try and post more frequently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment