Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Early Bird and I Are Opposites

I've had four days of college classes so far and they're pretty great. I don't have anyone I know in my classes but one of my classes doesn't start until October, so here's hoping. I've been trying to go art supply shopping for my art class. . . and so has every other art student in my state. There is barely anything left to get, it's definitely first come first serve and I was not first. I'm going shopping again tomorrow for my supplies, hopefully I have better luck. Other than that things have been pretty good. My birthday is in 8 days. Whoo! I'm pretty excited for that. My brother is coming down to hang out with me and the family, it'll be really nice to see him. I think that's all that's going on right now, I'll be sure to try and post more frequently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment