Saturday, January 21, 2012

Party Results

My party went well today and I hope everyone had a good time. I know i had fun. We ate at McDonald's and then went bowling. Unfortunately I didn't break 100 like I wanted to because I am a terrible bowler, but I still had a lot of fun. After bowling we went back to my house and hung out in my garage which was cold but fun. We had my strobe lights on and the music up and we just went crazy. I think one of the best points of the night is when my mom came out and danced with us while we listened to Skrillex.Then we settled down and played cards. Alissa had to go home eventually and only Dylan and I were left. Dylan taught me how to say all the cards in a deck, in German! Overall it was a great night. I want to say again, I love my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment